food city weekly ad morristown tn Why pay $4.29 for 10 ounces of potato chips when you can purchase a pound of nutritious bananas for as meager as 39 pennies?
14. Why pay $2.49 for a 6 ounce box of macaroni and cheddar when you can purchase a similar size of the store brand for 59 pennies?
15. Why pay $1.99 for 9 ounces of dish cleanser when you can purchase 25 ounces of the same brand for $2.00 when it goes marked down?
16. Why pay $3.99 for a 6 ounce breakfast entrée when you can purchase a 42 ounce box of sound cereal for $2.69?
17. Why pay $2.29 for a 20 ounce container of shower starch when you can purchase it discounted for 99 pennies?
Why pay $4.29 for 32 ounces of brand-name window cleaner when you can purchase a gallon of windshield wiper liquid for $3.49?
19. Why pay $2.99 for a 16 ounce container of plate of mixed greens dressing when you can make it starting with no outside help for significantly less per serving?
20. Why pay $2.49 for 16 ounces of curds when you can purchase 32 ounces of the same brand for $3.00 or less?
21. Why pay $1.49 for a 15 ounce container of brand-name kidney beans when you can purchase a practically identical size of the store brand for 79 pennies?
22. Why pay $2.19 for a 15 ounce container of bean stew when you can make it without any preparation for considerably less per serving?
23. Why pay $6.99 for brand-name hydrocortisone cream when you can purchase a similar size of the store brand for $3.04?
24. Why pay $4.99 for 15 ounces of canned espresso when you can purchase 35 ounces of the same brand for $6.99 when it goes at a bargain?